Thursday, August 15, 2013

:: LEGO HOUSE ::

Today's been a really hot day and I feel that I smell worse than garlic and ginger, ewe, haha excellent description. I slept at around 5am last night and god knows what I was doing. I don't know, I just can't sleep. A part of me wished I used up that period of time to study 'cos I haven't touched anything so far when trials is in less than one month's time and SPM in around, 80 days? Yea, basically time is running out for real this time but I just can't pull myself out from all the bullshit that I'm facing lately. Haih, but I do hope God sends me down ultimate power to alter all my concentration towards the mountains of books that I never want to approach but hey Emily, it's time to face the reality, SPM IS SERIOUSLY COMING (checks calendar). 

So, what was I even doing late at night? Or rather, early in the morning? At first I was reading Timothy Tiah's blog and was feeling contented that Baby Fighter and Audrey are doing just fine after all the ups and downs that almost have put Audrey's life into high risk of having stroke, then I came across Yina Goh's blog and read about her extraordinarily brusque wedding proposal, and then i stumbled upon Best Vines page and just had the time of my life watching all the videos that didn't make sense at all but somehow managed to make me laugh like moohaha, LOL. In the end, out of curiosity I just wanted to check out more about Miley Cyrus 'cos recently she's been acting a little too wild and that her music video for We Can't Stop was dayum ahem, haha in short it just makes you want to have the old Miley Cyrus back. And from that, I stumbled upon an article saying how she was commented ugly by Amanda Bynes and that was how I noticed that Amanda Bynes has been going through hard time recently taking in drugs, umpteen surgeries and posting offensive tweets on twitter (yea you should totally check out her twitter because somehow I got quite entertained that I couldn't sleep, haha). I was pretty shocked how much she has changed 'cos I used to like her a lot especially when She's The Man was such a big hit during primary school and that she looked really compatible with Channing Tatum. Haih, I feel so sad for that and by looking at her current photos looking as bad as a corpse, looking all unkempt and abnormal, here we watch another meltdown of a child star, just like Lindsay Lohan. 

As I was looking through my pictures just now, I found these and I think I should blog about it to show off HAHA. So for our class decoration competition, we did have high hopes that we would win but we ended up getting 0.5 mark lesser than the champion that was once again being swept off by Sigma. Nevertheless, I feel that the process was much more important than the outcome of the result 'cos quite rarely did our class unite as one aiming for the same goal. LingHui and Ryan both contributed the most and I think they deserve a a round of applause for that considering how much midnight oil they have burnt just for our class. I didn't do as much as they did but I'm also proud to say that I helped out with the cutting, pasting, header-writing and not to forget, *drum rolls* I did the Educational Decrees all by myself! I enjoyed doing it albeit having to stay up late for a few nights 'cos they look pretty cute on the wall just behind where I sit every day, hah. So, they're supposed to be our class rules and as you can see quite obviously, our theme was Harry Potter and yea you just need to think of Professor Umbridge when you talk about potter rules! Scroll down for photos and go on, go on, get fascinated all you want HEH. 





Went to my mom's office yesterday before going to the dentist to remove my oral stitches. Ahh, you cannot understand how I feel once the stitches were being removed 'cos out of a sudden I felt that my gum wasn't so tensed up anymore because there weren't any stitches holding in between! Now I still have one more appointment left with my orthodontist and I will not have to go for all these teeth-related appointments anymore, can't wait, but feeling a little heavy-hearted knowing that I might not be able to see my orthodontist again :( . Haha, enough about teeth. Here are some nice foods from Fougasse boulangerie & pastisserie. 



Well you know how much I love posting up photos of foods ;) . Want some coffee?



Here's to seeing how my hair curls up like a guitar rockstar's after one whole day of bunbun. 


'Cos you know,
laughing at everything in life
and acting like you're happier than anyone alive
is the most painful thing one can ever do. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com