Friday, August 23, 2013

:: BRING ME THE NIGHT ::

Oh gosh, I'm super wide awake right now when I'm supposed to be preparing to sleep 'cos I accidentally fell asleep in the afternoon and when I woke up, 3 hours have gone. The worst feeling was when I realized I've wasted so much time sleeping 'cos I wasn't even planning to get a nap, even if yes, a short one would do. When I woke up the first thing that came into my mind was, shit, I slept. And that was when my SPM study plan paper on the wall was just right in front of me, as if enticing me to drag my body away from the bed and get back to my study table and dig my head into the pile of books. Like what I learned from band motivational camp 3 months ago, setting goals is actually pretty essential in leading you to success according to their analysis on categorizing successful and unsuccessful people. Haha, didn't know how I brought myself to making use of it but I managed to set goals almost every day and I feel at least a little bit more productive than usual. Besides, I also started writing positive quotes that sound motivating enough on post-it papers every day. Will take a photo of all of them before SPM 'cos there would be around 80 post-it papers by then, how amazing? Haha, let's see if I have the patience to do it every day but so far so good ;) ! 

So, this week was a cakey week! On Monday, we celebrated YingYing's birthday whose birthday was during the holidays so we had to make a belated surprise celebration for her. I feel pretty proud 'cos I was the one who came out with an idea of stalling more time for LingHui to prepare the cake and all while I got her waiting for me when I was pooping in the toilet (of course I wasn't pooping, I was literally having the time of my life inhaling the most fragrant ammonia one could ever have). It was great how she didn't suspect anything and that she looked really happy. Hoping that she was happy from the inside too! A little shoutout to YingYing: Happy birthday mua dear friend! Since I've told you so much in the letter and message, I guess you have received whatever that I want to tell you but once again, you've been an amazing friend that never fails to get bombed by my extreme craziness and out-of-no-reason explosion of deafening laughter. We're not heading to the same pathway after high school but let me assure you this, our connection is forever, you wanna bet? Haha :D !



And today, we celebrated YiWai's birthday too! Haha, from what you can see with your very own eyes, wisdom is all over his face and that explains why he's always the top student in our entire form. He's the best person to explain the peribahasa 'diam-diam ubi berisi diam-diam besi berkarat'. He doesn't talk much but his knowledge is around Einstein's level; He doesn't study much but his result flies faster than the flying stars. I don't know, I guess he was born to know everything without even having to approach anything, hah. Another shoutout to this smarty pants: Happy birthday YiWai! I don't talk to you often but at least I'm smart enough to how smart you are. Your chess skills was superb I can never forget how you were known as the undefeatable last year when chess was a craze in our class after finals. Also, I personally find you very talented at teaching 'cos I remember everytime when I had to question you about studies especially during exams when you're only few seats away, you always made sure I got you and that you didn't confuse me. Same goes to everyone in our class! You're modest and genuine, stay the same! 



Neway karaoke night buffet has become so bad I have nothing to say, sob :( .


Mexican chocolate cake with mascarpone frosting that I baked for daddy's birthday on Wednesday. 
Tasted pretty good and yay, time for me to mark a shiny star on my recipe book!


#throwback Last sports day in my life as a Blueie when I was supposed to be a Redie. 
Betrayal? Ah, whatever.



 #2010 Class trip to Kuantan.


What if I say,
I miss myself back then 
When you weren't a part of my life? 

xoxo

1 comments:

YZW said...

So you didn't poop at school? And the cakes reminds me so much of high school bday celebrations. And these two sentences both being in a comment is disturbing.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com