Saturday, August 17, 2013

:: FAR AS THE SKY ::

Haih, today's already Saturday and I just realized time passes faster than a blink of an eye I think I'm seriously losing breath right now. Feelin' ultimately disappointed in myself for not doing what I have planned earlier, for not taking every day seriously and accomplish something at least but slacked off worse than a giant couch-potato, for regretting everything at the very last minute when I obviously know it's too late to even rewind time back to when I could grasp hold of each and every opportunity to toss my minds of all chaos aside and focus on what's more important ahead. Yea, I'm feeling just as emo as possible that I can draw circles at a corner of my room. It's like, I've never felt like this before. I've never felt how deep has my heart sunk, how mistakes can't be forgiven and forgotten. I guess, what I really need at this point, is time, and another chance to buck up. I don't wanna see myself deteriorate more and more as each day goes by. I've never felt so darn crazy for more time before :( , I really don't wanna see myself failing in achieving my goals. Time, oh time. Haih. 

So, today was an extremely tiring day. Insomnia hit me again and I only slept at 4am or later while I forced myself to sleep with Yiruma's soothing music. Most of the time it would work on me but not yesterday night. I started hating how slow the music went and I don't know why, hahaha. And by the way, I got a new Bach's Prelude and Fugue book during piano class YAYAYAY I'm so happy 'cos that means I have more pieces to try out! After my violin class, I spent the rest of my day with JiaYing and I'm just so glad to have met up with her. Watched The Smurfs 2 and oh my god, it was so damn good! Didn't expect it to be that good 'cos I personally find The Smurfs 1 really disappointing 'cos it was just plain lame and boring. I guess that's why not many people are interested in watching The Smurfs 2 since the previous one let us down. Ahh, just go get your butt in the cinema and watch it, it's worth it, trust me. 

Later, we had dinner at Padi House. I ordered cheese baked pasta with minced beef and it was good, not to say superbly delicious but still good. The best was the Oreo cheesecake that we ordered for our dessert. It was just the right thing to satisfy me best after a great main course, love it! 'Cos I say, checking out clothes is pretty good for digestion, haha. We went trying out clothes like bimbos as usual, oh my oh no, you can't stop us (speaking in the tone of White Chicks). In short, I had a great night with her after a long tiring day. Gotta accept the fact that school is reopening and that I need to get my study schedule started seriously this time. Trials is no joke emily, no joke.

So sorry that the photos aren't in good quality 'cos the lighting there was terribly romantic and I had to edit it a little and my editing skill is this bad, lol. Bear with it la, not like anyone is reading this right HAHA.








Found this somewhere on Facebook 
and you just need to feel like giving Osment a big warm hug :) .


Spot the dream catcher that LingHui made me for my birthday earlier! Woosh.


But I don't wanna wake up from my dream,
because it's the only place where I can see you,
where I can feel you.

xoxo

2 comments:

HerYuan Lau said...

the white dress looks good on u! :D

YZW said...

Never give up shaking off procrastination. I'm trying hard to too O.O

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com