Wednesday, November 27, 2013

:: THERE'S A PLACE FOR US ::

I've got to admit that I've failed miserably in keeping up to my words saying I would update every Friday no matter how busy I was but I was so stressed out with SPM. Anyhow, SPM IS OVER, technically not over for me 'cos I still have another two extra subjects next week but it's not a lot of studying so I feel like I'm just like a bird flying out from the cage, after being locked up for so so long. I guess I won't be mentioning anything about SPM until I officially get the results next year, we shall see how it goes and let us just pray hard we all get the results that we all want to achieve :) ! Firstly, I find it indescribably surreal how time passes just like a blink of an eye. I remember how I was once this girl with half of my height now, crying over completely ridiculous things just to fulfill my cravings, putting all the blame on other people so that I could escape from the canes and scoldings, yes I've grown up for real this time, and it is simply unbelievable how 17 years have passed like a roller coaster travelling on its railway of ups and downs. Yeap, life's all about sharing your happiness and success with others and shouldering the sadness and try to swallow all of it silently. I feel that in these 17 years, I've learnt so much that it's absolutely impossible for me to clearly state out everything but what I want to really convey over here, is the school that I'm leaving now. Leaving, is the beginning of a brand new phase of life, I'm heavy-hearted, but elated at the same time. Bleh, I shall continue talking about school in my graduation post. In short, it's college in another 1 month's time. 1 month, em, 1 month!


Pasta Zanmai in Empire on our very last Friday of school.


Ryan's surprise party.


The blueberry cheesetarts that I baked.


Because I just HAVE to post some pictures of foods so oh well. BumbuBali.




Elcerdo.



My very last time wearing our Monday uniform.


This is a quick post to show that I actually bother to update my blog LOL but TODAY'S JOYCE'S BIRTHDAY! She's lucky how her birthday is like right after SPM hah. Anyways, she's a really great friend and is definitely one of my craziest friends who I appreciate a lot. --oh god i need to sleep I'm so sleepy I watched 4 episodes of drama and 2 movies since I reached home from school-- SO JOYCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE THE GREATEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE HURHURHUR. Toodles peeps!

xoxo

1 comments:

YZW said...

Hey sis! I'm really sorry it took me two years to comment here! Really hope you'll update something here? But I know you're busy~ Just want to let you know that I'm still here and I will always love you. hahahahahahaah

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com